Preparation time: 40 minutes
Quinoa – 2 tbsp.
Vegetable broth or water – 2 tbsp.
Italian spices – 2 tsp.
Butter – 2 tbsp.
Flour – 2 tbsp.
Milk – 1.5 cups.
Cottage cheese – 0.5 cup.
Grated parmesan – 1 tbsp.
The balls of mozzarella in brine – 1 tbsp.
Cherry tomatoes – 4 tbsp.
Salt – 1 tsp.
Pepper – 1 tsp.
1. Preheat oven to 210 ° C and grease a baking dish with oil.
2. In a saucepan pour vegetable broth or water and add the quinoa. Bring to a boil, then cook over low heat for 15 minutes until the water is absorbed in the rump.
3. Remove from heat and add the spices, salt and pepper.
4. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter, add flour and stir vigorously.
5. In a blender, combine milk and cheese, and then add them to the skillet to the butter and flour. Also, add a half cup of Parmesan cheese and stir until it is completely melted. Remove from heat.
6. Add tomatoes, quinoa and diced mozzarella balls. Pour everything into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle casserole the rest of the parmesan and put it in the oven for 20 minutes.
7. Before serving, let the casserole to cool for 2 minutes, garnish with basil if desired.
• 2 slices of wholemeal bread
• 4 tablespoons of avocado, mashed
• 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
• 1 cucumber, sliced
• A few basil leaves, chopped
• Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Mix the mashed avocado with lemon juice.
2. Coat each slice of bread with the mass.
3. Add the basil leaves and cucumber.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Fold together two slices and serve.
Total cooking time: 5 minutes
Preparation time: 35 minutes
Ingredients for 4 servings:
Cottage cheese – 600 g
Butter – 70 g
Chicken Egg – 2 pcs.
Wheat flour – 3/4 cup
Sour cream – 4 tbsp.
Milk – 1/2 cup
Honey – 2 tbsp.
Salt – 1 tsp..
Vegetable oil – 50 ml
1. To the cheese, mashed with butter, add separately beaten eggs, salt, flour, mix well, knead the dough.
2. From the resulting dough form balls, flatten into cakes, leave on a cutting board for a short time.
3. Fry cheese cakes on both sides in hot oil.
4. Remove the pan from the heat, add honey to the remaining oil, wait until melted, add the cream, milk, mix well. The resulting sauce bring to a boil over low heat.
5. Pour the sauce on the cheesecakes, cover with a lid and put out on low heat for 3 minutes.
potatoes – 600 gr.
rice – 100 gr.
onions, 1 pc.
Salt, to taste
– Boil peeled potatoes, mash;
– Boil rice;
– Fry onions;
– Mix everything, add salt;
– Form patties. Fry in a pan until golden brown or send to bake in the oven.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Ingredients for 2 servings:
Tomatoes – 4 pcs.
Chicken egg – 3 pieces.
Cheese – 100 g
Greens – 2 tbsp.
Ground black pepper – to taste
Salt – to taste
1. Wash tomatoes, cut off the tops. Gently remove the middle using the teaspoon.
2. Beat eggs with grated cheese on a fine grater, add finely chopped parsley and dill, salt and pepper.
3. Pour the prepared mixture into tomatoes, cover the “caps” (the tops of the tomatoes) and bake at maximum power for 3 minutes in the microwave oven.
Cookies – 1 pack
Boiled condensed milk – 1 tbsp. (heaped)
Banana – 0,5 pcs.
Walnuts chopped – 2 tbsp.
White Chocolate – 0.5 of tile
1. First you need to grind cookies. You can do it in a blender.
2. Add spoonful of condensed milk to the grind cookies.
3. Mix well into a homogeneous mass.
4. Cut banana. Make patties from the mass, put pieces of banana in the middle. Form balls.
5. Pour dark chocolate on the top. The other way is to roll in nuts.
6. Put in the freezer for a few minutes so the chocolate become frozen. Candy are ready!
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
Jumbo Shells – 30 pcs. (boil in accordance with the instructions)
Marinara sauce – 2 cups
Ricotta Cheese – 200 g
Cottage cheese – 200 g
Frozen spinach (finely chopped) – 200g
Salt and pepper – to taste
Mozzarella – 200 g (grated)
Parmesan – 100 grams (shredded)
Basil for decoration
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. In a bowl combine the ricotta, cottage cheese, spinach, salt and pepper until smooth.
3. Pour the marinara sauce to the gratin dish.
4. Each shell stuff with cottage cheese mass and spinach and a little immerse in the sauce. Put a spoonful of sauce on each shell top.
5. Sprinkle with grated mozzarella.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, then heat the broiler and bake for another 2-5 minutes untill the cheese browned.
7. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and fresh basil.